The 10th edition of the Headies award >Olamide saga
Promote Your Song Here: Whatsapp/call +2349031118260
The 10th edition of the Headies award held at the Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, but the award pretty much ended on a sour note after Mavin boss and YBNL boss got into a nasty fight because Lil Kesh of the YBNL lost the Next Rated Award for 2015 category to Reekado Banks of the Mavin which started a beef between the record label CEOs.
I think we the fans are begging for answers based on this beef…
Olamide, when his artist Adekunle Gold won the award for Best Alternative act for his song, Shade
climbed the stage with his whole to address what he felt was an injustice to Lil Kesh, said some unpleasant things threw the mic on the floor and stomped off the stage and Don Jazz, who had been given a Special Recognition award at the end of his acceptance speech, urged Olamide to come take the car that came with the award in question.
1. Don Jazzy not making his beats, rather, he pays people to do it and take all the credit – as revealed by Olamide.
2. Headies Awards has been compromised
Going back to 2014 Headies, Reekado Banks won the Rookie of the Year award without having a song to be nominated with, but his input with Mavin Song – Dorobucci.
3. Olamide has let go of the fact that D’banj producer, Deevee accused him of stealing the Kokomaster’s songs. This can be seen in how Olamide dragged D’banj into his rant?
4. Don Jazzy is an attention seeker who is not humble at all as he pose to be – as revealed by
5. Olamide actually care about the feelings of his fans. This seen in the way he was quick to apologize to them for his very unruly and unacceptable conduct at the awards.
Do you see a diss track loading anyone or should we just #LeavetrashforLAWMA?