There are many you ladies that do not know this and sometimes you get confused too.
To avoid stories that touch and tickles the
bombom. I will be sharing tips by which you can know when you are safe and when you
**I stand to be corrected**
If you have other ways you have been calculating yours, and it has been working for you well.
Pls do share with us here.
I know some ladies will be willing to learn and those that specialize in reading and not commenting can at least keep hiding in the closet and get pregnant Lol…
If you follow this steps, you will get pregnant only when you want to.
1. From the first day you see the blood of
2. Pick up a calendar and count 15days
including the first day of the blood stain.
3. Mark the 15th day with a pen
4. Mark 3 days before the 15th day
5. Mark 3 days after the 15th day
6. You will notice you have 7 days marked.
These 7 days are your ovulation/fertile days also known as unsafe period.
Meaning if you have sex on any of these days then you have 98% chances of being pregnant.
7.Do these every month and try and abide
by these rules
EVERY OTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE PERIOD
1. If your period was on the 8th of June,
2. 15 days after the first day of the blood
stain will be on the 22nd of June, 2015.
3. 15th day is on the 22nd.
4. 3days before the 15th day which is 22nd is 19th June, 2015.
5. 3days after is 25th June, 2015.
6. 19th – 25th June is when you are
ovulating and it’s your fertile period. If you have sex without condoms, you will get pregnant.
Now, if you want to have a baby girl, have sex between 20th June, 2015 – 21st June 2015.
And a baby boy will be 22nd – 23rd June 2015.
If you want twins, go to Ngokpalla in Imo state.
There’s a yam sold there that gives twins.**laughs**
I hope this is well explained?
If no, and you feel it’s wrong, pls do share with us here.
Filed Under: Uncategorized / 7 years ago