I learnt some stuff from this old man. ADVICE FROM AN OLD MAN..
Promote Your Song Here: Whatsapp/call +2349031118260
I learnt some stuff from this old man.
ADVICE FROM AN OLD MAN..
1. Have a firm handshake.
2. Look people in the eye.
3. Sing in the shower.
4. Own a great stereo system.
5. If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
6. Keep secrets.
7. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen
8. Always accept an outstretched hand.
9. Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No
one can tell the difference.
11. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
12. Choose your life’s mate carefully. From this
one decision will come 90 per cent of all your
happiness or misery.
13. Make it a habit to do nice things for people
who will never find out.
14. Lend only those books you never care to see
15. Never deprive someone of hope; it might be
all that they have.
16. When playing games with children, let them
G17. Give people a second chance, but not a third.
18. Be romantic.
19. Become the most positive and enthusiastic
person you know.
20. Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life-and-
death matters, is as important as it first
21. Don’t allow the phone to interrupt important
moments. It’s there for our convenience, not the
22. Be a good loser.
23. Be a good winner.
24. Think twice before burdening a friend with a
25. When someone hugs you, let them be the
first to let go.
26. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before
you were born.
27. Keep it simple.
28. Beware of the person who has nothing to
29. Don’t burn bridges. You’ll be surprised how
many times you have to cross the same river.
30. Live your life so that your epitaph could read,
31. Be bold and courageous. When you look back
on life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more
than the ones you did.
32. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone
you love them.
33. Remember no one makes it alone. Have a
grateful heart and be quick to acknowledge those
who helped you.
34. Take charge of your attitude. Don’t let
someone else choose it for you.
35. Visit friends and relatives when they are in
hospital; you need only stay a few minutes.
36. Begin each day with some of your favourite
37. Once in a while, take the scenic route.
38. Send a lot of Valentine cards. Sign them,
‘Someone who thinks you’re terrific.’
39. Answer the phone with enthusiasm and
energy in your voice.
40. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side
table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3
41. Show respect for everyone who works for a
living, regardless of how trivial their job.
42. Send your loved ones flowers. Think of a
43. Make someone’s day by paying the toll for
the person in the car behind you.
44. Become someone’s hero.
45. Marry only for love.
46. Count your blessings.
47. Compliment the meal when you’re a guest in
48. Wave at the children on a school bus.
49. Remember that 80 per cent of the success in
any job is based on your ability to deal with
50. Don’t expect life to be fair…