Did You Miss The Presidential Media Chat? See• HIGHLIGHTS OF BUHARI’S WORDS FROM THE PRESIDENTIAL MEDIA CHAT OF 30TH DEC 2015!!!
Promote Your Song Here: Whatsapp/call +2349031118260
1. We don’t have credible information on where d Chibok girls are or what condition they are.
2. I will be honest with you, we don’t know if d Chibok girls are still alive.
3. I am working with Niger, Tchad and Cameroon to rescue d Chibok girls.
4. FG is prepared to negotiate with credible Leaders of bokoharam to establish d whereabouts of Chibok girls.
5. We are prepared to negotiate with bokoharam to get back d Chibok girls.
6. Wearing of Hijab will have to be banned if d girl suicide bombing continues.
7. Bokoharam is technically defeated because their capacity to attack institutions have been stopped.
8. D Iranian President called me about d Shi’ites crackdown and I told him we have our own system of doing things.
9. I saw some clips of excited youth hitting chests of Army Generals, but we can’t justify d level of casualty.
10. I am waiting for d reports of d judicial inquiry from Kaduna state and that of d Military before I will make an official statement on d Shi’ite incident in Zaria.
11. Personally I don’t support another devaluation of d Naira.
12. Devaluation of d Naira is not favourable to Nigeria’s Economy.
13. I sworn by d Quran that whoever stole public funds will be made to return it and I won’t put anyone above d law.
14. Some stolen funds have been recovered.
15. Govt must verify documents at its disposal before prosecuting suspects of looted funds.
16. Progress Report on ant-corruption campaign will be made public by d first quarter of 2016.
17. Ministers declaring their assets is a constitutional issue which they must follow, it is up to them to see that their assets are declared.
18. Non of my Ministers is facing corruption trial, I will not hesitate to sack and try any found culpable.
19. Nigerians have d right to take any Minister found to be corrupt to court.
20. Foreign exchange will be made available to d productive sectors.
21. I will ask CBN to address d issue of Naira Credit Cards for Nigerians studying abroad.
22. Agriculture and solid minerals are surest ways of increasing our revenues.
23. We have banned the importation of toothpicks and goods we waste our foreign currency on.
24. We need the dollars for better businesses rather than spending it on rice.
25. Nigeria’s economy is in very bad shape.
26. It sounds strange that Lawmakers want to spend N50billion on vehicles, I must hold meeting with them.
27. I turned down N400million Bill for vehicles for d Presidency.
28. We must get our refineries working so that we can get 60% of petrol locally.