5 common things that can get you fired from your job.
Promote Your Song Here: Whatsapp/call +2349031118260
In this Internet age, privacy has almost become a myth and the only private thing you say is in your head. Most things turn up on the Internet either deliberately or by error. Some of these things could make you lose your job or destroy a career you’ve worked really hard to build.
As an employee, as much as you want to rant on online, it’s advisable to keep some things out of the public eye. Especially when these things concern your work, colleagues and boss. This is an unspoken rule everyone should take note of.
Here are a few things that can get you the pink slip:
1. Bad-mouthing your boss. They’ll surely find out when someone snitches on you.
2. Writing nasty things about your boss. Doesn’t matter if it’s a joke or not.
3. Belittle your company’s product or customers in public. Keep your opinion in your head till it’s safe enough to spill your heart out to a family member preferably.
4. Assuming your private conversation with a colleague will stay private. They are called ‘private’ for a reason. Unless that colleague is a family member or a close friend you knew way before you started working together.
5. Disclosing company’s secrets, numbers on social media.