The good news is that the schools does not charge tuition fees for national and international students except professional Master’s programmes. This scholarship is worth Up to 400 Euros/month (4 months per semester).
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must be enrolled as students at the Hamburg University Of Applied Sciences (HAW).
– Applicants must have completed their school education outside of Germany.
– Masters applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
– Applicants must have outstanding academic results.
Interested and eligible applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
Completed forms should be sent alongside relevant documents to :
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
Nancy Falke(Room 116)
The application deadline for this scholarship are as follows:
For Undergraduate: 30th March 2017 (for the summer semester)
For Masters: 30th October 2016 (for the winter semester) and 30th April 2017 (for the summer semester).
Filed Under: Uncategorized / 6 years ago