The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
The following courses are available for this scholarship:
– Agricultural Sciences
– Business Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Computer Sciences
– Environmental Sciences
– Pure and Applied Sciences
– Land & Quantity Surveying
– Medical Sciences
– Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
– Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
– Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
To apply for this scholarship click here.
The following documents are required when applying:
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME result
– JAMB/University Admission Letter
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 4th November 2016.
The Total scholarship Selection Test will be conducted on Saturday December 3, 2016, at eleven (11) Centers across the Country.
Filed Under: Uncategorized / 6 years ago